Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Help Wanted ~ Seasonal Jobs

Seasonal Job Search Tips

  • It’s time to think holiday jobs. Retailers are now hiring seasonal workers for a variety of Christmas jobs. Apply today!
  • Remain positive during the job interview process.
  • Be extremely flexible with your work schedule. Seasonal jobs often require working nights and weekends. Be flexible enough to work these holiday hours.
  • Apply to more than one seasonal job this holiday season. Retail and restaurants are the largest industries that are hiring hourly workers during the holiday season but did you also know that UPS and FedEx need delivery drivers? Security guards are also in demand during the holiday season as shopping malls get crowded from shoppers.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyesd account
    your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and
    even I achievement you access cobsistently quickly.


    My website - Click This Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not easy to find a stable job today because of lack of employments that are really trusted. Luckily, I found this Australian employment and they give me a stable job. You can also visit them in jobstar website.

    ReplyDelete